Laviska Shenault Jr. – University of Colorado – 6’1″ 227 lbs. – 10/5/1998 (21 years old)
- Can shake defenders at the line with moves or physicality.
- Understands where to sit against zone coverage. Will take advantage of loose coverage by sitting down quickly and then using his ability to make yards after the catch.
- Route running will require some refinement.
- Doesn’t get to his spots at times.
- Had a difficult time creating separation against tougher corners.
- Speed doesn’t flash in short and intermediate routes like it does down the field.
- Something in his running style looks awkward at times. Upright, arms kind of lock into position at his side, and doesn’t look fluid in shorter areas.
- Occasions where he doesn’t time his route to be able to body the defender to go up and fight for it. Some of his timing issues could be fixed by a more accurate and on time QB at the pro level.
Note: Since I no longer have access to the necessary college film to chart prospects and t…